Posts tagged 'pepper'RSS Feed
Next time you're putting together a charcuterie board for a party or your own personal flavor journey, let our Epicurean Charcuterie Basket be your guide! A bold new gift basket packed with a kaleidoscope of flavor.
It's got everything you'll need—fruits, meats, cheeses, spreads, and more. Travel around the world and back home to Colorado with these savories and sweets. Here's a preview of what's inside:
- Rougie: Mousse of Duck Foie Gras - High quality duck foie gras packaged in an easy-to-use tube so you can slice and serve.
- Tempesta: 'Nduja - A spicy spreadable salami made from pork, peppers, and sea salt. Simple and delicious.
- Palacios (Spain): Chorizo - An all natural dry cured pork sausage seasoned a sweet smoked paprika.
- Fermin (Spain): Dry Cured Iberico Sausage - Another Spanish pork sausage but mixed with simple spices (no heavy paprika like chorizo) and cured in the cool mountain air of Salamanca, Spain, Fermin sausage's Ibérico pork flavor shines through.
- Meredith Dairy (Australia): Marinated Preserved Sheep & Goat Cheese - A jar of sheep & goat cheese marinated in seasoned extra virgin olive oil. This versatile soft cheese allows you to spread its rich flavor anything and everything.
- Redcamper (Denver, CO): Cherry Fig Mostarda - California Sun dried figs and Michigan grown cherries slow cooked in Denver's own Stem Cider's dry cider. A little kick is added in with some mustard seed, cracked black pepper, red pepper flakes, and cacao.
- Blue Moose (Boulder, CO): Basil Pesto - A simple basil, parmesan, olive oil, and pine nuts pesto spread, made fresh in Colorado. Great on its own or combine with ingredients such as white bean for an extra special dip.
- Nita Crisp Crackers (Fort Collins, CO): Flattened breadcrackers - A packet of crispy and healthy small-batched, hand cut bread crackers. The perfect base for the meats, cheeses, and spreads of this basket to delivery you a mouthful of deliciousness!
- PEPPADEW® (South Africa): Pickled PEPPADEW® Peppers - A little pepper grown in South Africa and pickled whole give you tiny pops of tangy, spicy flavor with notes of sweetness.
- Beaufor (France): Gherkins in Vinegar - Add a nice tartness to your board with these gherkins. Enjoy them paired with some of the cured meat or chop them up to add to sandwiches and sauces.
All of that next to our classic gift basket fillers such as Truffle Shuffle Truffle Honey, PriMo preserves, il porcellino salumi,and fresh fruits, you will have a charcuterie board to be envied by all!
This basket is available in a few options, original starting at $219 or add-on that luxurious duck foie gras starting at $249. If you'd like a bottle to pair with this feast, we offer this basket with wine, starting at $244, or champagne, starting at $264.